Golf Rules and Regulations
- All golfers must check in inside the golf shop before practicing or playing the course.
- Proper dress is required. While on the golf course and practice facilities, men may not wear tee shirts; women may not wear short-shorts, halter tops, tank tops or swim tops. T-shirts and sleeveless blouses are permissible for women if worn in good taste. Shorts may be worn by men and women but must be golfing length, (no jogging shorts, cut-offs, sweat pants, coaching shorts, swim shorts or nylon shorts even though hemmed will be allowed.)
- Metal spikes are not allowed on the golf course or in the clubhouse.
- Adhere to daily cart restrictions. Keep carts on path on all par threes and 30 yards away from all tees and greens.
Tee Time & Guest Policies
- Tee times may be made one week in advance.
- Sponsoring member must register all guests before using any of the golf facilities. All guests must adhere to club rules; including dress code.
- When bringing guests to play golf, there must be at least one member in each group. Five-somes are permitted.
- Repair all divots and ball marks, only a green fix ball mark repair tool may be used. All other repair tools are not allowed. To learn the proper procedures for fixing ball marks and repairing divots, please visit with the golf shop staff.
- To ensure the enjoyment of everyone on the golf course, please maintain a swift pace of play and always allow faster players to play through.
Golf Course Hours
Tuesday – Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Driving range closes daily at 7:30 PM.
Contact Golf Shop: (405) 427-3497